Codycross Group 956 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 956 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 956 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Small brass instrument with three valves : TRUMPET
- Marie __, legendary ghost ship : CELESTE
- Broadcasts on Twitch : STREAMS
- Garden heap for vegetable peelings : COMPOST
- Canary, lemon, and gold : YELLOWS
- Small dish, like for a soufflé : RAMEKIN
- A room for young children; a housing for seedlings : NURSERY
- Ancient Egyptian ruler : PHARAOH
- Martian region containing the Face of Mars : CYDONIA
- To cheat someone out of money or assets : SWINDLE
- Katniss was this for District 12 : TRIBUTE
- Court case : LAWSUIT
- FIFA World Cup champ for US women’s team : MIAHAMM
- Cattle-rearing farms : RANCHES
- The enormous whale from the film Pinocchio : MONSTRO
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.